You can expect that our southern Utah fly fishing guides will know where to fish, how best to catch them and not waste most of the day trying to figure either of these out. It can take years of fishing and hundreds of days on the water to match what you can pay for in a guide who has already done it. Of course, no guide knows everything, but we have shortened the learning curve for most anglers by years and would love the opportunity to show you how.
What you can expect in a Fremont River Guide?
- To find plenty of fish and no crowds!
- Where the fish are and how to best catch them. No more wandering around or wasting time
- How to enjoy life and have a good time. Patience, honesty and instructional skills
- Could catch them for you, but what fun would that be
- Hatches, local history and can direct you to the best dining establishments.
Meet Your Guides
Our professionals take great pride in their trade and you will find them hard working, knowledgeable, flexible with your schedule, incredibly patient and experienced. And your local guide will gladly recommend nearby establishments for dinner as well as other activities. Give them a shot at a fish during your trip and you will learn why Fremont River Guides are scheduled months in advance for southern Utah fly fishing excursions.