The pursuit of upland birds and waterfowl in southern Utah is simply without comparison as you find yourself in the midst of the high desert red rock. Combine our vast preserve with off the beaten path public lands and you have found a paradise for your next excursion.
Upland bird wing-shooting experiences can include; Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, Blue Grouse, Roughed Grouse, Sage Grouse and Turkey depending on the season and tags. Waterfowl hunting is a true hidden gem and we offer several options to accommodate different preferences such as; private land blinds on our river-bottoms and lakes, marshlands, big water layouts and jump shooting.
In search of your next Southern Utah Trophy Mule Deer? Then look no further and give us a call about our private land hunting on the Plateau Thousand Lakes and Plateau Boulder units. These packages can include guides, lodging, food and monster bucks!
SEASONAL DATES 2018-2019
- Grouse (Dusky/Roughed): September 1st – December 31st, 2018
- Sage Grouse: September 29th – October 21st (permit required)
- Turkey/Fall General Season 2018: Nov. 1st, 2018 – Febr. 28th, 2019 (southern), Nov. 1st 2018 – Jan. 14th, 2019 (south-eastern)
- Turkey/Limited Entry 2019: April 13th-25th
- Turkey/General Season 2019: April 29th-May 31st, Youth Hunt April 26th-28th
- Chukar Partridge: September 29th, 2018-February 15th, 2019, Youth Hunt September 22nd-24th
- Ring-Necked Pheasant 2018: November 3rd-December 2nd, Youth Hunt October 13th-15th
- Quail (California & Gambel 2018): November 3rd-December 31st, Youth Hunt October 13th-15th
- Dove (mourning & white-winged): Sept. 1st-Oct. 30th, 2018
- Dove/Collared (Eurasian & African): Year-Round
- Cottontail Rabbit: September 1st, 2018-February 28th, 2019
- Snowshoe Hare: September 1st, 2018-March 15th, 2019
- Jackrabbit: Year-Round
Go to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources website for additional information on licenses, permits and fees!