Sunrise & Sunset Photo Safari
guides assure you’ll be in the right place at the right time! These safaris take you to all the iconic locations inside Capitol Reef National Park and the surrounding area. Expectations will be set prior to departure and a game-plan as you encounter geological splendor at every turn!
- Photography specific safaris are 2 hours
- Locations; Capitol Reef Overlook, Velvet Ridge, Bentonite Hills, Castle Rock, Fruita & more
- Longer photo safaris can be booked as Jeep Tours
- Departures vary during the season
Photographers – Call with questions!
Dark Sky Tours
are the latest craze for photography geeks everywhere! Want to see something truly spectacular? Guides take you to remote locations to experience one of the best “Dark Sky” areas in the entire country.
- See DARK SKY CALENDAR for the timing of your trip
- Customers call with questions
- Departure times change during the season
- Tours are 4-6 hours (flexible locations)
For an additional fee, dinner can be provided!
similar to sunrise tours will get you out either early morning or late into the evening. Significant hiking required to view Buffalo!
- The largest free-roaming wild herd of Buffalo in the lower 48 states call the Henry Mountains home.
- The last mountain range mapped in the lower 48 states boasts the most influential herd and purest strain of the original American Bison!
- Mule Deer, Elk, Desert Bighorn Sheep can be found near Capitol Reef National Park and Torrey.
|Sunrise or Sunset Photo Safari (2 Hours)||$250||$300||$350|
|Dark Sky Tours (6 hours)||$500||$600||$700|
|Wildlife Safari (8 hours)||$600||$700||$800|